Annual General Meeting 2023
Thank you to our wonderful guest speakers who will be presenting to the group at our AGM this year. Keep an eye on this page as this will be updated as more speakers confirm.
Our current speakers list is as follows:
- Simon Boyes, SAA & ScaffPlan – International Scaff Champs presentation and plans for Australia
- Mick Stewart, Cogent Scaffolding – Proposed SAA Group Silica Dust Exposure monitoring
- Phillip Whitbread, GIA Scaffold – Update on SAA’s plans regarding scaffolding training
- Mark Twyford, Evolve Accountancy – Presentation of SAA financials
- Rob Thiess, Construc & Chairman of the SAA – Update on SAA Best Practice Documents, Victorian Scaffolding Safety Standard and AS 1576.7 (Int):2021 Scaffolding, Part 7: Safe use of encapsulation on scaffolding
- Darren Cowan & Richard Price, Dynaton Sales & Hire – De-Wipe Range; a simple Decontamination Process after exposure to potentially harmful materials such as Silica Dust on the body and scaffold components.
- Mark Corkery, Scaffold Studio – What is a 3D Scan and Point Cloud and how to leverage this technology for your business & NSW scaffolding industry update.
- Jordy Adshead, Base Industries & VIC Chair – Victorian scaffolding industry update.