We’re very excited to announce that we are partnering with ConstuctAmesh!
The future scaffold encapsulation mesh has arrived.
ConstructAmesh is an innovative Australian owned and designed scaffold encapsulation safety mesh.
A product that will ensure greater safety for workers whilst offering unmatched value in a safety mesh for building, mining, civil and resources projects of all sizes.
A product that will also leave a legacy to the world of being dedicated to a ‘greener’ approach which will be beneficial to the environment.
- 11kg per roll (up to 80% lighter than alternatives at 21.75-64.8kg)
- 15m x 1.9m per roll
- Light enough for one person to carry
- Easy to install by one person – it fixes to scaffolding easily without compromising integrity
- Easy to transport
- Great for space-saving, compact storage
- Excellent for reuse
Leading in Safety
- Premium, strong HDPE textile
- Fire retardant textile and design, meeting leading fire safety standards
- Light for superior team health and safety
- Designed to allow airflow and light
Available in any colour
- Orders of 440+ rolls customisable to any colour – in single or two-colour combinations
- Colour matching close to pantone precision
- Excellent for corporate and project branding
*Minimum orders apply
ConstructAmesh is fully approved and certified
- Industry tested to AS 2001.2.4.; BS 7955-1999; and
AS/NZS 4994.1 APPENDIX E (as amended by test protocol)
- Flammability tested to AS1530.2-1993. NFPA 701.
- Certified for wind permeability
- Certified for demolition
Test results can be provided on request