The introduction of the new Lightweight Steel decks (LW) further improves the profitability performance of the Layher Allround Scaffolding system with considerable advantages:
- The new decks provide weight saving with an increased loading capacity, resulting in a decrease in truck loads, decrease in scaffold leg-loads, reduction in labour costs, and an improved handling profile.
- Conforms to AS/NZS 1577: 2018 Scaffold decking components.
- The new 2.07m, 2.57m, and 3.07m U-Steel decks (LW) have a 10kPa catch-deck loading capacity.
- Improved shape of the end-cap enables straddling of rosettes.
- New longitudinal profile improves strength, safety, and less physical strain when handling.
- Improved performance from the use of higher-grade steel.
- The new LW decks are compatible with other Layher steel decks including stacking, and Lift-off-preventers (LALOs).
The new Layher Lightweight Steel Decks (LW), like other Layher steel products, are galvanized to maintain durability, have great performance capabilities, and are an asset to any scaffolding business.
Watch a short 3-minute video about the new Layher Steel Deck (LW) on our website or scan the QR code: