We would like to thank all of our guest presenters, members, and guests who were able to attend our AGM for 2021.
Below is the video presentation for the day, time stamps are included beneath the video so that you can skip forwards to whichever presentation you would like to watch.
Please note that we broadcasted the AGM live on Facebook in the SAQ Members Only Group. Please click here to join this group and you will then have access to the group as well as the live broadcasts. All broadcasts are saved in this group and can be watched at any time.
Please click through to the following times on the video above to see these presentations:
- 0:00:05 – Guest Speaker – Andrew Yeung, Scaffolding Software – Scaffolding Software company & products
- 00:27:19 – Guest Speaker – Mark Norris, WHSQ – Reporting of Unsafe scaffolding and tips for compliance to new Scaffolding Code of Practice Qld 2021
- 00:57:23 – Guest Speaker – Paul David, Hutchinson Builders – State of the current construction market in Australia and the supply issues the industry is facing
- 01:21:58 – Guest Speaker – Rob Bruhl, TruHealth Solutions – TruHealth company and services
- 01:29:50 – Guest Speaker – Luke Harlan, LinkedUp Solutions – LinkedUp Solutions company & LinkedIn tips
- 01:38:16 – Guest Speaker – Kim McKenna, Mayo Hardware – Lockout tag and glove products for the scaffolding industry
- 01:53:56 – Guest Speaker – Kate Storer, Ramset – Anchor testing in low strength concrete
- 02:07:16– Guest Speaker – Rob Thiess, President of the SAQ – SAQ News and Scaffolding Code of Practice 2021, outline of updates and changes